Your wedding day should be a day of joyous celebration, not a day of stress! The wedding hair and makeup experts at Shine Salon in Charlotte will work with you to plan all the details for gorgeous bridal hair and makeup so that you can relax and enjoy the moment when the big day arrives. Follow our helpful timeline below for a step-by-step guide for scheduling all of your pre-wedding appointments.
3 Months Before Your Wedding
• Schedule an initial consultation with our bridal experts at Shine Salon. This will be a time for us to learn all about your ideas, your theme, and colors, so bring photos of various wedding hair styles that you like as well as photos of your dress, color scheme, and veil if you are planning to wear one. We will create a plan for a beautiful wedding hair style and custom makeup just for you.
• Schedule a trial run appointment. A trial run should be planned at least 2 months prior to your wedding day. Our stylists will create a trial version of your wedding hair and makeup so that you can see how it will look before the big day.
• Book appointments in advance for wedding hair and makeup services for your actual your wedding day to ensure that our stylists are available on the day of your ceremony. Schedule appointments for the bride as well as for other members of your party, including bridesmaids, the groom, etc.
• Book appointments for a facial treatment, waxing, and hair color or highlights.
4 to 6 Weeks Before the Wedding
• Visit our hair salon for your trial run hair and makeup appointment (previously scheduled).
• Visit the salon for a previously scheduled facial treatment. Our skin care specialist can customize your facial to target any specific skin issues that you may be experiencing. Whether your skin is dry, sensitive, aging, or has other conditions, our professional PCA Skin care formulas will help to cleanse, heal, moisturize and balance your skin for beautiful results.
2 Weeks Before the Wedding
• If you are planning for a new hair color, keratin treatment, gloss treatment, highlights or a color touch-up, visit our salon about 2 weeks prior to your wedding day for these services. This will give your hair time to adjust to the new color, treatment, or haircut.
The Week Before the Wedding
• Have final eyebrow wax, leg wax, and bikini wax for silky smooth skin. If you are also planning an appointment for a tan, schedule your waxing service before your tanning service.
• Have a final facial treatment to cleanse, moisturize and nourish your skin.
The Day Before the Wedding
• Get a manicure and pedicure to ensure that your hands and feet look amazing for the ceremony. For a classic look that will not attract attention away from your face, choose a French manicure or pedicure
• Make an appointment for a casual hairstyle for the rehearsal dinner. Add a makeup application, too, for complete look.
Your Wedding Day
• Arrive at our hair salon for your appointment with dry hair. If you have a veil or hair accessories, remember to bring these to your appointment.
• Have your wedding hair style or bridal up-style created and bridal make-up applied. Our bridal experts will make sure that you look breathtakingly beautiful as you walk down the aisle!
Call us today! From the trial run to the final day, Shine Salon offers amazing wedding hair and makeup services in the Charlotte NC area. Our specialists will ensure that your wedding day is fabulous!